Spelljammer Space Clowns Are A Thing In Spelljammer

WotC's Chris Perkins discusses Spelljammer's space clowns in a new video.

WotC's Chris Perkins discusses Spelljammer's space clowns in a new video.

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 5.31.33 PM.png

Voadam

Legend
But, if folks are interested in investigating the trope, you can always start in the usual place:
That's right:

Azuresun

Adventurer
I've heard this was more common than just this one instance and was a regular form of entertainment in the 1800's.

I read a book about weird sports of history, and....about a third of them are creative animal abuse.

(The others are things like balloon jumping, going over Niagara Falls in a barrel, sitting on top of a pole for weeks, "polo but with cars instead of horses" and toddler boxing.)

R_J_K75

Legend
I read a book about weird sports of history, and....about a third of them are creative animal abuse.

(The others are things like balloon jumping, going over Niagara Falls in a barrel, sitting on top of a pole for weeks, "polo but with cars instead of horses" and toddler boxing.)
Just goes to show the world has always been a screwed-up place, not just now. I just watched Caligula:1400 Days of Terror on the History Channel this morning, talk about some messed up stuff.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics

okay, toddler boxing is immoral the others are just dumb funny challenges I want to see be done.

Remove ads

Remove ads