• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Speaking of healing belt...

Vysirez

First Post
The armor Augment crystal that gives DR is pretty nice for it's cost. I expect many of the characters in my part will aquire one eventually. Cept mabye my conjurer, who doesnt really have armor to attach it to.

Darklone

Hypersmurf said:
I like the sound of the Potion of Message, though, since the drinker is effectively both the caster and the target of the spell.

He can have a whispered conversation with himself that only he can hear... as long as he doesn't get much more than a hundred feet away from himself.

-Hyp.
Gollum? It's you?

Bad Paper

First Post
Elemmakil said:
Can anyone think of good spells to put into potions (other than sending) that break the normal limit of 3rd level?
1,500gp elixirs of restoration kept my campaign afloat during the time that they were mucking around Nightfang Spire...without a cleric.

I allow synergy between item-creation feats to yield products like this IMC. You need both Brew Potion and Craft Wondrous Item for the aforementioned restoration potions (though they bought from an NPC, so it didn't matter so much). You want a wand of cone of cold? Both Craft Wand and Craft Wondrous Item, please. Or 33,750gp.

Vahktang

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
I guess it's just as well Sending is 4th level - too high to be a potion. A Potion of Sending would let you send yourself a message anywhere on the same plane, and maybe even on a different plane!

-Hyp.
Sending Stones, MC P184
1400 gp for one.
But only to the other stone.
Ah well.

Oh, and if you house rule 3 words/level, sending is more fun.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads