Special Conversion Thread: Sheens

Shade

Monster Junkie
Looking through the living construct traits, I see a few problems...

Unlike other constructs, a living construct is not immune to mind-influencing effects.

Unlike other constructs, living constructs are subject to critical hits, effects requiring a Fort save, death from massive damage, nonlethal damage, stunning, ability damage, ability drain, and death effects or necromancy effects.

Sheens are "immune to all mind-affecting spells, spells that affect life force..."

So...do we make 'em living constructs and note the exceptions, or make them standard constructs and note the exceptions? ;)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
We make 'em living constructs and note the exceptions.

Sheens, unlike other living constructs, are immune to death effects and mind-influencing effects.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Missed part of that conversation...

Seems like the miners just use their plasma shovels and don't need much Str. You'd think they'd want better Dex to aim, but I guess they're not so good at that, either. ;) We should list what happens to a character that gets in the way of a plasma shovel.

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I agree that miners should get a better Dexterity score. Plasma shovel based on flame blade, but typeless and ignores up to 10 points of hardness?

Remove ads