• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) Speculation on the art in the new core books

Bunch of new dragon art was posted a couple months back.

5KkvLYg.png
M7JQtyw.png

yiDDdAV.png
HBFKLhe.png

q2TRbXC.png

urqnTw3.png
w6clOp3.png

P9dZBYx.png
YQn70Yk.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The blue dragon looks quite different, in spite of having the same snout-horn as it's had since 3e.

I mostly LOVE all the little changes. In particular, the green's maple-leaf wings (NOT just because I'm Canadian, either! it's because I've long felt that the green's design was the least interesting. This is pretty cool.)

The blue dragon looks quite different, in spite of having the same snout-horn as it's had since 3e.

I mostly LOVE all the little changes. In particular, the green's maple-leaf wings (NOT just because I'm Canadian, either! it's because I've long felt that the green's design was the least interesting. This is pretty cool.)
Blue always had the horn, it just was not as noticeable prior to 3e.

fa44c15f7950b91e140c6aa8f86edfb7a9307a3a.jpg
1699330731501.png

Dausuul

Legend

The new blue dragon is awesome. I love the slender, serpentine look.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads