• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Speed increasing item..

Jhulae

First Post
Other than Boots of Striding and Springing (and Boots of the Unending Journey), is there a magic item or armor/clothing enhancement that gives a constant enhancement bonus to movement?

Thanks.

Thurbane

First Post
MIC, p.198 - Sandals of the Light step. Part of the Fleet Warriors Array.

For 9000gp, you get +10 move, ignore difficult terrain, pass without trace, and limited water walking.

prospero63

First Post
Also, if you use non-WoTC source, the platinum addition to armour adds +10 to movement too as I recall (it's from Monte Cook's Book of Exalted Deeds or whatever it was called).

Jhulae

First Post
Thanks for the replies, but it has to be one of the 'official' WotC books.

For the money, since I'm going to be playing a warlock with fell flight, Boots of Strinding and Springing seem to be the best option (cheapest cost with the least amount of extra crap I won't be using), unless there's something else I didn't see in any of the books.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, if you're running a caster, you can make your own stuff...but Warlocks aren't really casters...

Any casters in your party you could convince to do you some favors?

Last edited:

Jhulae

First Post
Sadly no.

Our only 'caster' is the fochluouchenouousthaoust Bard.. so, little bit of bard, little bit of druid, lots of support, and not much else. That an a Cohort healer with no crafting skills.

Remove ads