• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Spell & Crossbones

peterka99

First Post
Etienne is as impulsive as he is intuitive. Maybe these goblins will be a good release to his current impotency feeling. Maybe he will learn a little about these mysterious werewolves. This expedition may help him to know Blaise a little bit more... maybe then he can trust him. He already knows after the sunken ship... Ally or spy ?

"I agree. I think my captain may wait an hour or two for my help. I long you meet he... my captain. Please show me where the goblins were last seen. Maybe I can track them."

OOC: QL, can we handle it as a side quest by ourselves or do you want to lead us ?

Quickleaf

Legend
OOC: Absolutely you guys can have a side quest, [MENTION=6787234]peterka99[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION]! Other folks haven't been very active in the RP thread recently. But even if activity does pick back up all of a sudden, it could be a side quest the entire party pursues too. I'm happy to play it whichever way.

A good way to start off the Goblins stole my rum! side quest would be to visit with Moray the dwarven provisioner in Nassau.

And this is a general bump for [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] as well!

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Yay! Okay, I'm a little fuzzy on what comes next here. There's D'avard to take care of, there's the ritual to exorcise the djab...that can only be done at night as I recall. There was some confusion over if we were going to do it tonight, or if Cap'n wanted to wait a bit? I'll read back a bit and try to figure out what the heck's going on here. :))

Matthan

Explorer
“Wonderful, my new friend! I knew you were the right person for the job the moment that I laid eyes on you! I was waiting to find a partner for this little endeavor before gathering more information, but the fact that you're a tracker should make this little job quick. The bounty was placed by a fellow named Moray. He should be able to tell us all the details we need to start our search. It's getting late so he may not be at his shop, but I'm sure someone around here knows where we can find him.”

Blaise raises a hand with a smile and motions a serving girl over, “I am so sorry to trouble you miss, but my friend and I are looking for Moray the provisioner. Would you happen to know where we could find him?”

peterka99

First Post
The girl answered with a grin

That small lecherous bastard ? I guess he's at home licking his wounds. He was too much arousing a Dutch captain's Darling late last night. I'm not sure he still get his 10 fingers left. No big loss, thus.

Anyway, you can find him at the second house on the left, on the commissioners street. Yellow thatch roof, oaken door.
(Sardonically) Just send him greetings from Red Molly!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: OOC: Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope you all enjoyed them :) Holidays here were super cuckoo but I'm back now. Fenris should be here too, he's back to school and I think the schedule helps him be able to post more frequently.

I don't rightly recall why Kat wanted swabs but I think it was so they could keep a grip on D'avard while we did whatever we needed to with him. You've pushed that forward perfectly. Could you remind me, do we have a post somewhere with everyone we've recruited already? I seem to recall that we did. Thanks!

Katerina follows the group back to the tavern. As she walks she ponders who could be waiting for her this time. She had made so many friends and enemies in the past couple of days she was starting to have trouble keeping them straight.

She leans in towards Nia and speaks in a soft voice. "I imagine you are just as agotado," she pauses, her face revealing that she is trying to focus, "Ah, exhausted, as I am, amigo. You mentioned needing to do your ritual at night, si, is that correct? We are in a prisa, (rush) but it would not be wise to do this if we are too tired to finish it correctly. Do you have an opinion on this? Think on it and we'll speak about it inside."

Spotting Wallace's crew gives her the jolt she needs to stay alert. "We will have many enemies on this expedition, not that it will stop any of you," she chuckles to her group. Her eyes linger on Old Zef, "I imagine for some of you that makes this trip more fun." She pauses only a moment as the smile slowly fades from her full lips. "Let us not let everyone in here know where we are going, si?" She waves her hand for the barmaid to bring them refreshment, then waits to see if friend or foe awaits her.

Quickleaf

Legend
OOC: Yes [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] the original post in this thread has a list of quests that are currently active or completed.

For crew so far you've secured 13 dwarven deserters & 9 Latvian pirates.

Quickleaf

Legend
OOC: I realize it's easy to get excited about playing. And that's great! However, I'd like for everyone to come together as a party sooner than later. That would be just wonderful. :) I feel like we discussed ways for the new characters to get involved, but just message me if anyone has any confusions/questions.

If by the weekend the group hasn't cohered, then [MENTION=6787234]peterka99[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] I'll run you guys on a side quest.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads