• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Spell List for Easy reference

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Hi there guys,

My group and I have jumped into 5e with gusto. I'm playing a bard, and given that I couldn't easily reference the spells vs. my Bard spell list when I was looking at the spell descriptions, I decided to make an excel spread sheet of the spells that I could slice and dice by class/school/component/ritual or not/component consumed or not

Thought there might be some interest here for that, so I'm posting it here for you guys to see and use. I dont' think there is anything copy protected in what I've put together. If there is, mods please feel free to let me know and block/remove this thread (and apologies if there is).

View attachment 5th Edition Spells.xlsx

lethalprophet

First Post
Hi there guys,

My group and I have jumped into 5e with gusto. I'm playing a bard, and given that I couldn't easily reference the spells vs. my Bard spell list when I was looking at the spell descriptions, I decided to make an excel spread sheet of the spells that I could slice and dice by class/school/component/ritual or not/component consumed or not

Thought there might be some interest here for that, so I'm posting it here for you guys to see and use. I dont' think there is anything copy protected in what I've put together. If there is, mods please feel free to let me know and block/remove this thread (and apologies if there is).

View attachment 64385
Any chance you have an updated version of this? I was going to build one, but was just going to use the basic sort functions of an excel table. The slicers are a great idea. I am going to add a sourcebook column to make it easier to look the spells up when needed, but otherwise, this is really awesome.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Any chance you have an updated version of this? I was going to build one, but was just going to use the basic sort functions of an excel table. The slicers are a great idea. I am going to add a sourcebook column to make it easier to look the spells up when needed, but otherwise, this is really awesome.
@MechaTarrasque does a wonderful one with not just spells but everything and it's up to date. The post you were responding to was from 2014.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads