Spelljammer Spelljammer Miniatures Coming!

WizKids is producing miniatures for the upcoming Spelljammer campaign setting, including asteroids, nautiloids, space galleons, and more! These range from $62.99 for some of the smaller boxes, to $262.49 for the Astral Dreadnought.

WizKids is producing miniatures for the upcoming Spelljammer campaign setting, including asteroids, nautiloids, space galleons, and more! These range from $62.99 for some of the smaller boxes, to $262.49 for the Astral Dreadnought.
WZK96177.jpg
WZK96178.jpg
WZK96180.jpg
WZK96181.jpg
WZK96212.jpg
WZK96178.jpg
WZK96180.jpg
WZK96181.jpg
WZK96212.jpg

Stormonu

Legend
Where are the Elven Man O' Wars and Elven Flitters? Did I miss them or they are not part of the set??????
Man O' War was renamed to a Star Moth ship. I've seen a picture for it, but its not in the original post.

1654470805076.png

Haven't seen an Elvin Flitter or Elvin Armada ship, though the latter may be something that would come out in its own set, perhaps like the Spelljammer (perhaps with Smalljammers?) itself. I'm really surprised they haven't announced a "super" model of the Spelljammer for this.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Well, "Lizardmen" became "Lizardfolk" all the way back in 3rd edition.

I guess it's not TOO much of a surprise.

Mod Note:
One wonders what part of "don't stir the pot" failed to register.

Continuing in the same vein as what already got it moderated is... unwise. Please don't do it again.

Remove ads

Remove ads