• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SPOILERS] Angel 17/11/2002

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
coyote6 said:

I don't really remember, but I suspect that problem was particular to the Groosalug, and didn't apply generally.

I don't recall exactly. If it wasn't im, then it was the fact that at the time, she was fully human. She's now partially demonic, and may no longer be subject to losing the visions.

Cor Azer

First Post
coyote6 said:
I don't really remember, but I suspect that problem was particular to the Groosalug, and didn't apply generally.

In two other instances, the visions were passed through intimate contact - when Doyle gave them to Cordy and when Angel gave them to Cordy after The Powers That Be made her a big television star - so I don't think the problem was particular to Gru.

Of course, I can think of at least one instance when the same intimate contact didn't pass the visions from Cordy to Angel - when they were under the effects of a spell during the episode when they went to the ballet.

I would tend to think that the non-transferral was the anomalous one, since it happened while both participants were under a spell's effects, whereas the previous examples didn't have such a condition.

Of course, all this happened before Cordy became a higher being, so who knows what's going on with her visions now...

Wolv0rine

First Post
When Grue was first introduced, it was said that his 'destiny' was to mate with the seer (or some such, Cordie basically), comchak (sp?), and gain the visons himself. Doyla passed them along without sex (although the moment was very personal, and I never thought it was something he could have done normally, probably a gift to him from the PTB, that she would take his power or something). But I've never gotten the impression that Cordie had to worry about losing her visions to anyone she had sex with *except* Grue.

Dammit, where's Joss when we need him, he should post here. :p
I mean, this is speculation of things that have already happened, we're allowed to know that, right? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads