• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SPOILERS] Angel 17/11/2002

Crothian

First Post
Ace said:

Bah! Cordy (mmm) is like 22 and Conner is what 18 and pretty mature from living in that hell dimension

If it had been the other way around no one would have said a thing

I think it has more to do with Conner being a year old (our time) and the character being totally uneeded.

Cor Azer

First Post
You know, I've been stewing over this episode for a day now, and I think I just figured out something that sort of bothers me, because Joss doesn't usually miss things like this...

Cordy also has her own no-sex deal going; her and Gru needed to get that rare (?) potion to let them have sex, else her visions would pass on to him. Now, they haven't really said whether she still has the visions exactly as before, so I guess Joss does have an out if he wants one, but still, if the world doesn't end (which it won't, because it's still too early in the season), will Connor have Cordy's visions afterwards?

Chun-tzu

First Post
Cor Azer said:
...if the world doesn't end (which it won't, because it's still too early in the season), will Connor have Cordy's visions afterwards?

I don't know if that would happen, but if it did, Connor should be able to handle them. With two vampiric parents, his demon blood should protect him from the blinding headaches.

coyote6

Adventurer
Cor Azer said:
Cordy also has her own no-sex deal going; her and Gru needed to get that rare (?) potion to let them have sex, else her visions would pass on to him.

I don't really remember, but I suspect that problem was particular to the Groosalug, and didn't apply generally.

Wolf72

Explorer
sotmh said:

RE: Cordy and Connor - I thought this was weird until I figured out that Connor is now 18 and Cordy (same age as Buffy) is only 21. It's only creepy if you think about how Cordy was there when Connor was born and changed his diapers and stuff. The fact is that Cordy and Connor are more likely to have a successful relationship than Cordy and Angel what with the curse and all.

sotmh

Cordy is only 21? ... holy cow ... ach! so is Buffy? Okay, I've definitely forgotten they've been (the series) on air for quite a while now.

dunno started to think of them as older, late 20's or so ...

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Actually I'm glad the Groo is gone. I'm looking FAR more excitedly about seeing the Slayer, the Champion (Angel) and Connor fight the Beast than seeing Groo give Cordy some heart ache...or something like that.

Crothian

First Post
Wolf72 said:

Cordy is only 21? ... holy cow ... ach! so is Buffy? Okay, I've definitely forgotten they've been (the series) on air for quite a while now.

dunno started to think of them as older, late 20's or so ...

Well, isn't Charisma much older? I know that Allyson Hannigan is 28. So, the aging actresses don't help you rember that the characters are younger.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads