(Spoilers) Explain Game of Thrones to me NOW!

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I don't think Sansa will be a villian in the end. Arya will be a villian or team up with Dany in the desert after her stint in Braavos. That old women who talked to the Outlaws who could see the future called Arya Evil and asked for this evil child to be sent away from her.

Jon will not inherit House Stark

Thats all for now

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Dagger75 said:
Arya will be a villian or team up with Dany in the desert after her stint in Braavos.

Jon will not inherit House Stark

The way I see it-

Dany and Jon will marry- it is common in their family for relatives to marry. He will be one of the riders of dragons. Odds are she will be one, but as for the third... *shrug* I don't know.

Sansa may get House Stark, but I doubt Jon will come back to it.

FD

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Furn_Darkside said:

The way I see it-

Dany and Jon will marry- it is common in their family for relatives to marry. He will be one of the riders of dragons. Odds are she will be one, but as for the third... *shrug* I don't know.

Sansa may get House Stark, but I doubt Jon will come back to it.

FD

Possible Spoilers...
That's only if you think the theory that R+L=J (Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon).

I agree that Jon will be a dragon rider. Dany will ride Drogon. Jon will ride Rhaegal, the dragon named after his father (that is if R+L=J is true). And I believe that Tyrion will be the rider of Viserion. Tyrion will definately meet up with Dany and he will design the saddles that will be used to ride the dragons (that was just too much foreshadowing with Bran's saddle with Dancer), also Tyrion said something like everyone looks up to a dwarf riding a dragon, again I believe foreshadowing.

I love all the seculation that goes on, it make message boards and reading the books that much more fun!

Remove ads