Spring!

drothgery

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Daffodils in spring, ants in summer. What I want to know is what do you announce fall and winter with?

What is this "winter" of which you speak?

(anyone who's confused, look at my location, and note that I'm originally from around Cleveland...)

Crothian

First Post
drothgery said:
What is this "winter" of which you speak?

(anyone who's confused, look at my location, and note that I'm originally from around Cleveland...)

You shoukld have come home, we had a great winter this year. :p

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
sorry, still too cold here to be spring - although we are going to be in the 40s all week, yay! :)

fusangite

First Post
So, I grew up in Vancouver out there on the west coast. I moved to Toronto in July last year. Today, everyone in my seminar on Jews and Christians in Ancient Rome, everybody with kids in school was talking about childcare hassles associated with "March break." I leapt on the chance to get a question I had wanted answered for the past 5 days since all the March break TV ads had started airing.

"So," I said, "back in Vancouver, I thought everybody called this holiday 'Spring break.' Why do you guys call it...." I trailed off in mid sentence as I noticed a snow clearing vehicle move across my field of vision through the classroom window. "Never mind."

IronWolf

blank
Hey it was actually pretty nice in Ohio today! I think the car temp read 51 degrees *and* the sun was out! I'll take it! And it gave me the bug for spring and summer to hurry up and get here!

Remove ads