SPYCRAFT Blood Money (OOC : Tactics)

Game Control

First Post
As I wrote before, Gournay is working overtime tonight. You'd lose him if you go to the restaurant after the lab. Otherwise, yes it is possible to arrange for the lab tour to be before the restaurant.

Senior staffers; a few more. There are other senior doctors on an even footing with Gournay, the head of the lab and that's about it.

PS; I did give an ''in game'' hint that Gournay required some care to handle; I said he was a good poker player. This implies he has a good bluff and sense motive skill.

If you knew about the Spycraft rules for playing poker you'd know this for fact through metagaming knowledge (p.241, competitive game). Even without this knowledge, I felt it was still an easy guess to assume that Gournay had those skills if he was a good enough poker player to pull a scam in Atlantic City with his buddy. Maybe I was wrong.

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Okay, lets go eat first. I only want to get a sense of him right now. Then arrange for a poker game later in the evening when he gets off shift. We invite some of the other off-duty staffers as well if, they are interested.

Create some type of "social" atmosphere away from the camp. Maybe we could throw an improtu cocktail party back at the Lodge for the later evening. That way it can be a social event but not strickly card playing. And it will get more of the staffers out of the Camp for Ghost and who ever to sneak in.

Actauly, How about we do dinner and the Lab Tour, then call it an evening. I will try to sneak the bug into the Lab. Then tomarrow evening, we host a cocktail party at the Lodge for the Senior level staffers. Durring that time, Ghost and one other can go and stealth into the camp to retrieve the Bug and see what else they can find.

-Luddite

PS: I will be out of touch this weekend. Won't be back till Sunday Late.

Remove ads