• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (The Warehouse)

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim continues to walk about in constant radio contact with Luddite... nonchalant and poised...

"Well Proffesor I don't see anything yet... how about on your neck of the coconut grove?"

OOC: Searching about an trying to appear as if I have a reason to be there... if needed...

Game Control

First Post
Luddite and Kim stake out the warehouse, trying to make sure Gournay doesn't leave, hoping he hasn't left yet. As Luddite tries to blend in, he notices that he has caught the attention of a few of the locals who pass by him. But will these people warn those inside the warehouse? This remains to be seens.

OOC: Since both Kim and Luddite have spent some time checking the Barrack to make sure no one is getting away, I'll make a bluff check for both of them to see if they manage to blend in. Then your spot check.

Surveillance would be better, but you don't have it.

Kim
12 + 10
6 + 7

Luddite
4 + 2
17 + 6

Because of Luddite last comment about windows, I've assumed he was patrolling on the sides of the warehouse, leaving Kim with the more dangerous front and unloading cargo. Therefore the passerby who seemed to think Luddite was out of place were not automatically working in the warehouse you are currently surveilling. And if they are not working there, will they mind their own business?

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Luddite sees the rest of the team approach, he and Lana take position out behind the warehouse. Lana and Luddite stay within sight of each other and our guns are holstered.

Luddite speaks over the Radio. Okay, lets be quick about this. Once Ghost scouts the area and gets a count and position of the guards within, go in and get him. I don't think we will have much time, if any, before the know about us. Hopefully the dock workers will duck when the bullets fly.

[ OOC: How is the "noise" outside the warehouse. How close would have to be to hear gunfire with in the warehouse?

Did is look like any of the dock workers in this warehouse could be carring any type of fire arms? I would assume, though, they would have access to melee items, like crowbars and machettes and fireaxes. ]

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim waits at the front meeting up with Ken, and Kareem...

"Bout time the calvary showed up... getting scared for a sec... Luddite actually had to fight someone... that was almost funny to watch... if we were not getting shot at..."

Kim radios to Luddite...

"In position Professor... time for Ginger to check out the Lagoon... and keep your hands off of Mary-Anne..."

Here we go again!

GhostFox gives Kim and Luddite a summary of what went down in Binga as she prepares her gear, reloads her pistol, etc.

"Are there any skylights in the warehouse? I'm wondering if I can climb up ANOTHER building and jump across or use the climbing kit to go across buildings - how far is it between buildings?

A distraction might make it easier for me to sneak in but with the way things are going right now, Gournay's goons might have their eyes peeled, expecting trouble - a distraction might put the hostiles on full alert. What do you think?

I'm sure Kareem's already cooking up a mad getaway scheme - if N'gambe's still alive then I'm sure he's rounding up his cohorts and we'll have the whole brigade breathing down on our necks soon.

Do we know if there are any hazardous materials in the warehouse? I hope not but let me bring my gas mask just in case."

GhostFox packs the Gas Mask and takes the pen gadget with the knockout drug,"This little mosquito bite will come in handy as well. Does anyone have cuffs to keep our guest well behaved?"

((OOC:
The questions were for Luddite and Kim but Control is more than welcome to pipe in any info based on the team's observations. :)

What time of the day is it? Are there still a lot of people milling about in the alleyways and streets?

What are the light conditions? Is it too bright for GhostFox to use her nightvision goggles?

Here is the gear that GhostFox will be bringing:
(5 lb) camo fatigues + standard liner
All-weather lighter,
(3 lb) 9x19mm service pistol with machine pistol gadget mod, lasersight and silencer
+ silencer
+88 bullets
Holster
(1 lb) 1 tactical radios+encryption
(1 lb) Lockpicking kit
(3 lb) Night Vision Goggles
(1 lb) Knife
(2 lb) Binoculars
Echo tracer package
(10 lb) Climbing kit
(10 lb) Electronics Kit
(2) Gas Mask
Cell-phone (turned off, you may still leave voice mail and text messages)
(1) Snoop Spray

+ Pen Gagdet with knockout drug

This is approximately 39 lbs of gear - so this should still be well within the LIGHT load range for GhostFox.
))

Steel Ronin

First Post
Ken takes up a position beside Kim. He nods in greeting and stands quietly, holding his wounded side from time to time.

[OOC: Character in gallery updated to show current gear, wounds/vitality, bullets, action dice, etc.

Ronin reloaded all his guns. (39 rounds left for rifle, 95 for pistol)

11 of 15 VP, 9 of 16 WP, 3 AD]

Last edited:

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Parking the vehicle with style in front of the warehouse, Kareem grabs one of the Tactical Radios in the Jeep and radios "Skipper here. The Minnow is in front of the island harbor. Repeat, the Minnow is in front of the harbor."

He'll give GhostFox his headset radio, because she might need her hands free. While waiting, he loads another round into his Colt 45, checks the silencer, and makes sure his laser is still working. If he has more time, Kareem places a gas mask and the maglite next to him.

Speaking into the radio once more, he suggests "Why don't we burn down the warehouse? Hey, what kind of car did this doctor drive?"

Kareem then scans the area for anyone looking suspicious and that car.

Taking cover in the darkness and the shadows of buildings, GhostFox makes her way through the alleys. Upon reaching the warehouse, she searches for a way inside...

((OOC:
Here are my instructions, starting with my most preferred method of entry to the least.
1. GhostFox will check the firedoor first. If there is a lock on it, she will try to pick it. She has a lockpicking kit and has the Open Lock Skill +7 (4 ranks +3 Dex).
2. *OR* If there is no lock on the outside then she will find a ladder and climb up to an open window.
3. *OR* if there are no open windows, find a ladder and climb up to the rooftop.
4. *OR* If there are no ladders and use the climbing kit to climb up.

Through all this, GhostFox...
... will stick to the shadows (Hide (Dex) 10=4+3+1:Dept Bonus +2:Stealthy Feat )
... and tread lightly (Move Silently (Dex) 9=4+3+2:Stealthy Feat )

Scratch the distraction for now - we know we have been ID'ed by the enemy so it makes sense that Gourney or N'Gambe might have given our descriptions to their minions.
))

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
OOC: There are open windows. The fire exit has no lock. It could be forced open with a crowbar but it can't be open locked. The level of noise inside the warehouse is substantial but not extreme; it mostly comes from the mechanical lifts used to move around the large crates.

Check my comments in OOC.

Remove ads