• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (The Warehouse)

Luddite

First Post
[ OOC: I don't think this is a bluff.... ]

My report will strongly influnce those who will be making those final decisions. Mine is not to pass judgment. But to get the facts and present them to those that do make the judgement. Of course the opinons on the facts can go either way. And it will be my opinion that will be on the final report.

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
Gournay seems mildly amused.

- ''Really. Then tell them that the ïîäëåö is involved. That'll grab their attention.''

He then looks more serious.

-''You have to realize that my knowlede is my bargaining chips. If I spill it out before reaching an agreement with your employers, I have nothing left.''

[OOC: Hey, the cyrilic letter showed correctly when I was writing my text! Anyway, it's russian. You speak the language so you know it means ''Blackguard'']

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Ponders the Russian Blackguard. He then finishes.

Suit yourself. However, I would like to inform you that my empoylers are not bound by any civil law on the treatment of its detainies. We don't exist.

So, you are safe as long as you to talk to us. If you don't then....well you would still be "safe" but in a way that you would probaly care for.

Turns his back to Gournay, and looks out over the lake.

Frisk him, then cuff him. If he acts up. Knock him out.

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
We don't exist.

Gournay suddenly starts laughing.

-''Of course you don't exist! Do you really think I'd be coming with you willingly if I was expecting to end up in a federal prison? I'm too old for that. There is no second chance for people like me. I'm going to come out ahead or I'm going to come out dead. But it's okay. No one lives forever.''

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Luddite ignores Gournay and ponders...

Luddite does not care to interview Gournay anymore, being exhusted from the battle, and knowing that Gournay is a much better player at this game. He will leave Gournay for Control. As far as he is concerned, the mission is over. We have confirmed that there is some type of conspiracy with this TB epidemic, and Gournay does have some information.

Luddite trys to rest, this is far from over. Even his brain still trys to play with the new pieces of information, but there isn't much.

There will be more battles. Eventualy, he will be able to put Alexannder Roman's Soul to rest. But first he will have to break the news to Roman's Mother.

[ OOC: since Roman and Luddite worked together in Information Gathering at the NSA, and the were roughly the same age, they have known each other for some time. ]

-Luddite

Remove ads