• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SRD Competition Submission Thread

Dimwhit

Explorer
I don't have the exact number, but it's like 3 or 4. Sage (I think it was Sage) had one for the miscellaneous category, but since it was the only one, it's been moved to one ot the others. So there aren't as many as I'd hoped for, but there are a few.

TheRaven

First Post
Well looking at the awesome number of entries ;), how long will it take till the result are anounced. We are at the 6th day.

woodelf

First Post
TheRaven said:
Well looking at the awesome number of entries ;), how long will it take till the result are anounced. We are at the 6th day.

dude, give them a chance--it took me all of August to not finish mine, they had better take a bit more time than that to "appreciate" it before deciding who wins. ;-)

TheRaven

First Post
woodelf said:
dude, give them a chance--it took me all of August to not finish mine, they had better take a bit more time than that to "appreciate" it before deciding who wins. ;-)

You know, I could care less who wins because I'd like to see all entries and decide for myself my favorite. Dimwhit said in the original thread, that all submissions will be hosted. Well, why can't they get hosted while the judges still rate? I already offered to host everything but no, noone seems to want that.

Dimwhit

Explorer
It shouldn't take too much longer to come up with a winner. All the entries are in to the judges, so as soon as I get them, I'll post the winner.

As to hosting them all, we can do that anytime. Not all are completed, so those people may want to wait until they're all done. I know FluidDragon has offered to host some, as have others. I suppose that everyone who wants to host these, please send me an email. I'll notify all the entrants, and they can get you their submissions for posting. Multiple hosters isn't a bad idea--saves a little bandwidth.

woodelf

First Post
Dimwhit said:
As to hosting them all, we can do that anytime. Not all are completed, so those people may want to wait until they're all done. I know FluidDragon has offered to host some, as have others. I suppose that everyone who wants to host these, please send me an email. I'll notify all the entrants, and they can get you their submissions for posting. Multiple hosters isn't a bad idea--saves a little bandwidth.

I'd rather not have my version scattered far and wide until i do two things:
1) finish it (probably another week or so)
2) add our URL, so that (1) people know who did it and (2) people can track it back to our other projects (i see this as, partly, a bit of free advertising)

Sage

Explorer
woodelf said:
2) add our URL, so that (1) people know who did it and (2) people can track it back to our other projects (i see this as, partly, a bit of free advertising)

Why don't you just include a prelude telling a little about yourself and your contact information?

Sage

Remove ads