Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

qstor

Adventurer
Who are you pulling for? :) Go Caps but I don't think they'll make it past the Bruins unless their rookie goalie gets real hot.

Mike

Crothian

First Post
Go Blue Jackets!! :-S

It's tough being a hockey fan with season tickets to the worse team in the league over the past decade.

Cor Azer

First Post
Interestingly, I get to be completely objective in my picks this year. No Habs means no longshot dreams :)

I'd really like Nashville and Florida to make it to the final (Just because it'd be so unexpected), but only one of those two is really a contender.

Kaodi

Hero
As much as I am annoyed with them for having choked last year, I will probably be rooting for Vancouver. Unless Ottawa somehow outlasts them.

Agamon

Adventurer
The Pens let their foot off the gas, and Philly took advantage, as they are wont to do this season. Pretty sad. But Nashville won, cool. Plus, Vancouver lost. Too many smug Canucks fans around here, also, it's good for my pool if they go down to LA. :)

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
...I'd really like Nashville and Florida to make it to the final (Just because it'd be so unexpected), but only one of those two is really a contender.

Florida's the contender, Right? I figured that's what you meant since the Preds don't really have a chance...you know...because of having to play the Wings...

:p

(they were just lulling them into a false sense of security last night...yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...;))

Last edited:

Cor Azer

First Post
Florida's the contender, Right? I figured that's what you meant since the Preds don't really have a chance...you know...because of having to play the Wings...

:p

(they were just lulling them into a false sense of security last night...yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...;))

Wings will do fine as long as they have home ice advantage. Which, of course, was lost to them because they played so mediocre on the road all season.

Remove ads