Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
@Cor Azer <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->: The Preds have home ice. But it's 1-1 and heading to the Joe tomorrow.:D

I was actually rooting for the Panthers too. That was a tough opening game with the Devils.

Cor Azer

First Post
@Cor Azer <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->: The Preds have home ice. But it's 1-1 and heading to the Joe tomorrow.:D

I was actually rooting for the Panthers too. That was a tough opening game with the Devils.

Your Wings definitely came back strong in game two, and wiht the split stole home-ice advantage. They may make it out of round 1 yet.

And I'm so happy with LA right now. I want the Canucks gone so much...

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
The Wings deserved to lose today the way they played. Too many stupid penalties, and not enough energy/hitting. Howard gave up two he probably wants back, but it was the overall play that made it possible. Nashville's showing a lot more grit and energy out there. They look like they want it more. By the way, that was the first playoff win for Nashville at the Joe...Ever.

Oh, well. Game 4 Tuesday. I'm betting this one goes the full 7.

Meanwhile, that Pens/Flyers game is craaaaaaazzzzzzy! That first period was off the leash!

Surprised the hell out of me to see Crosby starting a fight.

:cool:

Edit: Damn! Another Fight! This game is NUTS! Reminds me of the old Wings/Avs rivalry...

2nd Edit: Round Three! I'm waiting to see what the Judges Scorecards say as to who won...:p

Last Edit: Holy Zambone! 8-4 Flyers. 148 penalty minutes. 6 Ejections. Who needs the WWE with this rivalry...?!?:D

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Yeah, how about Brown? To think he was rumored to be trade bait early in the season...

Way to implode, Pens. Flyers have their number this season.

No Pens or Canucks busts the whole thing wide open.

Remove ads