Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry I just want to be sure on what the plan is before I move forward with the IC... I think most everyone but Jor (who is outside in his starfighter) is planning and heading down towards the engine room right? Are you sneaking?? Need some rolls along with Perception checks.

Sezarious

Explorer
Look, I think we're all nervous as to what to do here. We've been grabbed by the genitals here... (It was a cool move [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]).

OOC, I'd say if Gand wants to try sneaking, that's fine if Binder is confident, otherwise, really we should be announcing our intention pretty clearly to the enemy and just checking openly that the threat is real.

I think no-one's entirely sure as to how to act here, so we're all a little quiet.

I'm meta gaming a little here, but maybe the Gand doesn't need stealth if it can just walk up and use its powers to deactivate the bomb where it stands.

I'm happy to try any tactics recommended by others, once we're safe from the bomb, just until then, we don't have a lot of options.

I think Jor needs to put on a spacesuit and unlock his fighter, let it float off as an additional distraction and when the tube connects, he needs to jump across and find a hatch.

Once we're on the other ship, Jihahna can hack into it to get Jor access to a service hatch if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tglassy

Adventurer
Yeah, I'm not sure where to go. Jor probably hasn't even had time to get out of his spacesuit, so him doing a little walk could work. But it took an hour to lock the ship, unlocking it wouldn't be quick.

I'm at a loss, other than simply getting caught. Or getting blown up. Of course, we could just go find the guy and beat the crap out of him...

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela can't do much until we find the perp...she relies on y'all for that. The Force can't find him, and she has no particular skill at tracking or the like.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The gand thinks the perp is in the engine room, [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] (post #925). He/she heard engine-room noises through the com when he made his declaration of war. :)

Double approach? Jihana/Kacela delegation up the front door while the gand sneaks through the conduits/inside the walls? Synergy: action one concentrates the armored one's attention away from action two -- hopefully by a lot, maybe even enough for Advantage?

We're in action-film mode here, folks; let's not get too bogged down on what "reasonable folks" would do. Screw reasonable folks! :D

Shayuri

First Post
If you can distract him, all I need is line of sight/sound to try to Mind Trick him.

Alternatively, I could try for a Disarm and hold the switch down with the Force as I snag it...

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
maybe the Gand doesn't need stealth if it can just walk up and use its powers to deactivate the bomb where it stands.
Oh, hey, hadn't thought of that... Still going with sneaking for the approach, but did we take a short rest since the meeting with the devaronian, [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]? (It's a once-per-short-rest power)

Remove ads