• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Ah yea... I have them on goggle docs also, but I can't get there from work. If you want when I get home tonight I can send you the link to look at a PDF version of the game :D

This has art though which is NOT credited (because it is just for my face-to-face game group. NOT that we are playing it right now, just one of many games I have run though).

Sezarious

Explorer
Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

I'm working on Kacela now... Found an mmd face for her I didn't mind, but it's got some weird construction to it. The geometry is constructed differently Can't give Kacela a wonky face!

I need to provide completed storyboard for class for the OP in 4 weeks. Got a simple enough draft done with the music. Aside from intro, I'm roughly looking at three verses and 3 lots of chorus. Most animation will happen in each chorus, the slow, sad poses will happen in between. I've got a shot in mind for the section pre-chorus 3, with all the chimes which should be an easy job, but should look good with a decent background. I might get one commissioned from Sherry (the artist from before).

I'm thinking of the party standing at the bottom left of the frame as black silhouettes against the night sky, then with every chime of the music, I'll have an imperial ship pulling out of hyperspace like twinkling stars.

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry been sort of distracted and a bit depressed of late. IC coming but I wanted to make one note...

OOC: Actually, just realised, I get a second roll with this I think as I've caused Reeling and furthermore, activate dastardly strike again with my bonus action, which ups the opponents condition to stunned I think, meaning advantage on the second strike:

_: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22

If the above is correct, that's a hit, so, damage:

_: 3D8+6 = [5, 6, 1]+6 = 18

Sooo, That Should drop him... JUST

He recovered from Reeling last round so he would only be Reeling again from your Devastating Attack but I might just let it go in the IC as the poor fellow really is not much of a threat by himself and I want to move on to the space battle. Update coming...

Sezarious

Explorer
Ah. Sorry to hear that Greenkarl. That sucks.

Oh, I thought I'd caused reeling twice this round?

Once for overcoming the damage threshold, then another for activating devastating attack with bonus action? Or maybe devastating attack can only be spent in conjunction with attacks that don't cause reeling?

All good. GMing is hard, especially with the blues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove ads