Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
HI really appreciate GreenKarl allowing me in the game at the beginning and allowing my re-entry, but I figure two time's the charm, so I won't be looking at returning. Breaks the ambiance, in my opinion. So, again, it has been great playing with you all and I hope to follow your adventures from afar. Good luck with the crime lord!

-Forged_Fury

Its cool and sad to see you go, BUT if you want to return in the future I am fine with it. I don't mind when people drop out because of real life, especially when you let us all know what's happening. :D

Good luck with stuff

Shayuri

First Post
Gleep. Well, this is a pickle. So...the description for Improved Move Object force technique states that with an attack action, I can throw stuff at a guy. Two questions. First...does this mean with Double Attack I can throw TWO things at a guy? And second, does this fella's force resistance count? I am not affecting HIM with the Force, but it is a Use The Force check to attack him with the thrown objects.

I hope this bomb gets disarmed before Kacela goes down. :( The odds of her staying up are very slim. This guy was pretty much custom-built to mess with her. :)

GreenKarl

First Post
I think you could use the same object to strike twice or hit with two different objects, so yes Double Attack would allow two attacks with Move Object. NO in this case his Force Resistance does not count. If you tried to grab him with Move Object it would. BUT note that Kacela is Reeling so she already is at a Disadvantage. You can't be any worst then Disadvantage on any actions, so...

Remove ads