Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Sezarious

Explorer
Soz, thought it was still only initiative. So Jihahna will do the following:

Move up to opponent, possibly around him a bit too to move at least the 4 metres needed to activate skirmisher talent this round (advantage on first attack).

_: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [2, 19]+5 = 24

Tasty advantage, I think that's a hit. Because that was an 'advantage' based hit, this activates dastardly strike, meaning the target is automatically reeling. Damage below:

_: 2D6+4 = [6, 3]+4 = 13

Second strike:

_: 1D20+5 = [15]+5 = 20

Damage if hits:
_: 2D6+4 = [5, 3]+4 = 12

Not sure if I should spend a FP to raise the 'to hit' just for 12 damage? The vibroblade seems inferior after all... Will swap it out next round I think.
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION] Just wondering how you see dastardly strike from a fluff perspective. To cause reeling as a result of advantage sounds very smuggler-ish. I assume it's simply about wounding where it hurts mainly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
I think of it as hitting someone in a vulnerable spot. Its not so much the damage dealt but the placement. Really we all have like the funny bone or whatever where even little smack might actually don little to no real damage, but BOY does it hurt!

Forged Fury

First Post
Hey gang,

So I hate to do this, but with my work schedule, setting up the new house, trying to sell the old house, and with a baby due in less than a month (all with my wife and I currently living about half the United States away from each other), I just don't think I have time to keep up with the game and I don't want to be a weight on the action.

I really appreciate GreenKarl allowing me in the game at the beginning and allowing my re-entry, but I figure two time's the charm, so I won't be looking at returning. Breaks the ambiance, in my opinion. So, again, it has been great playing with you all and I hope to follow your adventures from afar. Good luck with the crime lord!

-Forged_Fury

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Sorry to see you go, FF. Success in all your endevours

That leaves [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] to act in the round since we won ini, right?

Remove ads