• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Shayuri

First Post
Hurm, yeah. Reeling. Maybe going on Full Defense is a better idea. I could do that and Second Wind.

Course, then he'd turn on Jihahna...but Jihahna isn't holding the detonator. :)

Sezarious

Explorer
On a practical level, really, by getting the detonator, Kacela has done enough [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]. I suggest she take an action to disengage and move away towards the turret, bonus action to second wind. Jihahna will try and deal with the remainder. Jihahna really needs action surge so that she can activate talent and fight in the one round...
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]: Did I misread skirmisher by the way? My impression was that it only grants you advantage on your 'next attack'? That being said, with a standard 10m movement speed for most characters, you can simply activate skirmisher twice. It doesn't appear to require movement in a straight line either. Just thought I'd check, because if skirmisher is that good, cool, because Jihahna has that talent too, but if that isn't how skirmisher is meant to be, then technically he was back to disadvantage with his second strike against Kacela, possibly saving her from a crit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
You are correct [MENTION=6792106]Sezarious[/MENTION] I had just forgotten. I should probably word that a bit better also but anyway I EDIT the IC post, rolling a second attack that still hit but now she only suffered 29 damage (instead of 54 :) hehe). She is still suffering from Reeling and can make a Con or Wis check (+2 for her Class Bonus) vs. DC 14 (1/2 the damage) to recover at the end of her round. Or she can spend her Action this round trying to recover and have Advantage on the check

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, that's the plan then. Move back behind cover, bonus to second wind, and Action to recover. I'll post shortly.

And because: Second Wind roll [roll0]

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Hello folks

I hope you pardon the interruption but...

I ran a rather successful star wars campaign a few years ago using the SAGA system, and I may do so again in the future. Having a "5e-ified" version of SAGA sounds great!

So, I thought I would poke around this tread and see where the "rules depository" is and see how you did it and... well I can't find it. Have you wrote these down somewhere and I just missed it, or is it done on the fly?

Thanks!

Sezarious

Explorer
Hello folks

I ran a rather successful star wars campaign a few years ago using the SAGA system, and I may do so again in the future. Having a "5e-ified" version of SAGA sounds great!

So, I thought I would poke around this tread and see where the "rules depository" is and see how you did it and... well I can't find it. Have you wrote these down somewhere and I just missed it, or is it done on the fly?

Thanks!

:O Oooooh... [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION].... Your adaptation is spreading. It begins..... :)

GreenKarl

First Post
Hello folks

Thanks!

No problem, my rules update are all on the first page of this thread. They are still a BIT of a work in progress as I am not 100% happy with everything but overall its working good. I think :D

Remove ads