Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi part 2

Rhun

First Post
Anariel focuses in further, hoping to get more than just a time...the time would be of little use without a place or other clue as to where the meeting would be taking place.

possum

First Post
Despite Anariel's attempts, she is unable to hear any more about the meeting. The barkeep looks up at the undercover Jedi. "Another round?" he asks.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel shrugs at the barkeep. "Sure," she says. While she waits for the drink, she sends her thoughts across to Lorem, informing him of what she has overheard.

OOC: Telepathy +8

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I think it is one way, but I'm not anywhere near my RCR to confirm that. It seems like it was one way in the movies, at least when used on someone that didn't have the same ability.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
OOC: Yeah, same problem, I haven't had the books available for quite some time. I doesn't matter too much as it's a familiar D20 system, but sometimes the details get scetchy.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel keeps an eye on the speakers, though she makes sure it doesn't look like she is keeping an eye on them. They may prove to be the only leads in finding this meeting.

possum

First Post
The patrons don't seem to notice Anariel as she continues observing them. The conversation, now moved on to mundane things, ends soon afterward and the two patrons pay their tabs and begin to head out.

Remove ads