Spoilers Star Wars: The Acolyte [Spoilers]

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I also got the impression that Mae was acting out of character-- but only in extremity, not nature. That is, Mae is a "bad seed" and is probably being manipulated by the Sith.

I think Sol is the Sith and that CAM's characters will reappear alive in the finale to take him down while the sisters fight but ultimately reconcile.

Edit: Actually... is it a bit odd that Koril has horns? Female Zabraks generally, uh, don't?
Typical Zabrak do. Check out SWTOR for easy examples but there are others out there.

The confusion is because both Mother Talzin and Asajj Ventress are a subspecies, different from the typical Zabrak.

Interesting that despite these being witches, presumably of the kind associated with Dathomir (but the non-Darkside kind as shown in Tales of the Empire E1), Koril is a non-Dathomiri Zabrak.

Zardnaar

Legend
Typical Zabrak do. Check out SWTOR for easy examples but there are others out there.

The confusion is because both Mother Talzin and Asajj Ventress are a subspecies, different from the typical Zabrak.

Interesting that despite these being witches, presumably of the kind associated with Dathomir (but the non-Darkside kind as shown in Tales of the Empire E1), Koril is a non-Dathomiri Zabrak.

There was no concrete Dathomir witches either. Didn't see that connection in the show.

I'm thinking Dathomir as well.

Remove ads