• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

Alyssa raises an eyebrow upon the mentioning of the Jedi. “Jedi? Do they actually exist? I mean, I've heard about them, too, but I thought their time was long over. Well, I guess that makes her kinda special. For now, we cannot really do much about it, anyways. Hopfully, the Bothans will be able to get more information about what's going on there eventually.”

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male.

Derrich reappears a few minutes later wearing a faded set of coveralls, the arms tied off around his waste.

"Found them in the tool locker," he says with a shrug. "And its either these or crawl around in the guts of this thing in my jumpsuit."

"Whats that?" he asks, noticing the metal rod in Alyssa's hands. "Which reminds me - if we are going to be living on this for a while, do you think it might be a good idea to give it a good going over. God only knows what sort of unpleasant things Curly might have left behind along with all his other junk."

"Anyway, I'll be around. Jus holla if you need me."

And he is off again.

Derrich spends the next however long it takes checking over the repairs, assuming nothing else more pressing comes up. As he works through the ship, he gathers up any of Curly's stuff he finds lying around and dump it back in the main room as he passes through to be sorted out later.

DralonXitz

First Post
As Derrich opens one of the access chutes and dives in, he is swarmed by a swamp of wires and connectors, of every shape and color, all tangled up and botched together. He slowly wades through them, clearing a path into the deeper bowels of the ship.

About 5 minutes in, he looks to the left and notices a small, black door, round, about 2 feet in diameter with the silver words, DANGER across it.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

ooc: I presume that as you saw fit to mention it, the little door is not usual. Working on that basis ...

Derrich considers the dubious work on the wiring. Everything looks like its just been patched together. I hope that the whole ship is not like this.

"Huuh?" Derrich grunts as he notices the door. "I thought that those mechanics went all over the ship. They didn't say anything about this."

He reaches for his datapad before realising that he didn't bring it.

He takes a closer look at the thing, and the area around it. But at this stage he doesn't touch it. With a sigh, he begins shuffling back down the access way. I'm going to need the schematics anyway, so might as well get them now. Should be in the tool locker.

Which is where he heads. Once he has the datapad, he pulls up the schematics for the area in question.

Festy_Dog

First Post
doghead said:
"Whats that?" he asks, noticing the metal rod in Alyssa's hands.

"Well..." Kluurz began.

doghead said:
"Which reminds me - if we are going to be living on this for a while, do you think it might be a good idea to give it a good going over. God only knows what sort of unpleasant things Curly might have left behind along with all his other junk."

"Anyway, I'll be around. Jus holla if you need me."

"Guess we can talk about it later, then," he replies, "And while we're not doing anything urgent..."

Kluurz takes a seat on the ship to have a look at the datacard he picked up a little earlier, curious about the bounty hunter who has taken an interest in him.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

"Found something odd down below," Derrich says as he passes back through the main room again. "I'm hoping that the schematics will tell me what it is," he adds, waving the datapad for effect.

"Where's Cayla? I haven't seen her around since we got back. She OK?"

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

"A small door down in the crawlways."

Realising that that sounds kinda lame, he hurries on to dig himself in deeper.

"It's about two foot in diameter and has er, ... well, um ... 'danger' written on it, er ... in silver."

I'm gunna look a right idiot if it turns out to be just the power coupling access. He scrubs the stubble growing out on his scalp with his free hand and hopes no notices his face going red.

"I, um .. just never seen anything like it before. Thought I would check, er ... you know, just to be sure."

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“You are right. Considering what else we have found out since we got on this ship, it doesn't hurt to be a bit, well, paranoid about that. If you need help checking it out, just give me a call, I'll be around, checking where Cayla is.”

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

Derrich grins with relief.

"Er, ... right. Yeah. I'll let you know. Thanks."

Derrich hurries off busily pulling up the relevant schematics on the datapad.

You're still going to look like an idiot if its an access hatch.

Reaching the hatchway back down into the crawlspace, Derrich decides to find the appropriate schematics before crawling back to the door. He plonks himself down on the floor, legs dangling into the crawlway below and sets about it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads