• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Hmm, now just think of your favourite thing which could have a 'danger' label on it and could be hidden in the very guts of the ship, then your discovery won't seem so bad," Kluurz suggests, "Well, that is, until you get your face burnt off or something. Then you would consider it bad, but still..."

DralonXitz

First Post
Thanee said:
“Thank you very much, sir! One thing less to worry about.” With that she enters the ship, taking a look for Cayla and what she has done in the meantime.

“Hey Cayla! We are back.”

As Alyssa calls her name, young Cayla comes running from the cockpit and hops into Alyssa's arms, hugging her tightly.

"Hello Alyssa! I missed you!"

doghead said:
Derrich considers the dubious work on the wiring. Everything looks like its just been patched together. I hope that the whole ship is not like this.

"Huuh?" Derrich grunts as he notices the door. "I thought that those mechanics went all over the ship. They didn't say anything about this."

He reaches for his datapad before realising that he didn't bring it.

He takes a closer look at the thing, and the area around it. But at this stage he doesn't touch it. With a sigh, he begins shuffling back down the access way. I'm going to need the schematics anyway, so might as well get them now. Should be in the tool locker.

Which is where he heads. Once he has the datapad, he pulls up the schematics for the area in question.

As Derrich quickly shuffles out of the maitenence shafts and back into the ship, he takes a deep breath of relief and walks across the cruiser to the Tool Locker. When he finally busts it open, a stack of old papers, food, and datapads fall out, one of them hitting him square in the head.

festy_dog said:
Kluurz takes a seat on the ship to have a look at the datacard he picked up a little earlier, curious about the bounty hunter who has taken an interest in him.

As he activates the datapad, a picture of a Trandoshan male appears, dark Green, with red eyes. The name "Bossk" is displayed across the top portion of the datapad. Below the picture is a long paragraph of information:

Bossk
A Trandoshan Bounty Hunter, Male. Very infamous, has performed over 20 successful Live Captures, 1 Death. Second to only Boba Fett, Bossk is regarded across the galaxy as the Man to Get the Job Done for People who AREN'T the Richest in the Galaxy. While not as famous as Fett, Bossk is nearly as skilled, and is an extremely talented Marksman and Pilot. His ship, the Hound's Tooth, is illegally modified and packed with untold amoutns of firepower. Not someone you want to cross with.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz frowns a big Trandoshan frown. He figured having a bounty hunter after him was inevitable, but having one so skilled seeking him was a big problem. Better to be aware of it than not, and as long as he managed to maintain a low profile he assumed it would keep him alive... for a while. If Bossk was as determined as Kluurz hoped he wasn't, he'd eventually have to face him. He placed his thoughts aside and sought out something else to do.

"So, who needs a hand with something?" he asks.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male

From somewhere back at the greasy end of the ship comes a reply.

"Yeah Kluurz! I could do with a hand back here. I can't seem to make heads nor tails of these damned schematics."

~if Kluurz turns up~

Derrich thrusts the offending datapad at Kluurz with a scowl.

"It is just me or were those schematics drawn up by an idiot? I'm trying to pull up the schematics for this section of accessway." Derrich points down the hole he his currently sitting beside.

"The door is a little way down there. Right in the guts of this thing."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz nods then looks at the datapad in front of him. He then squints at the schematics, as though that would somehow make them easier to comprehend. He hands the datapad back to Derrich with a shrug.

"I'll just take a look at the hatch," he says, and takes a moment to force his massive frame into the guts of the ship.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

Derrich takes the datapad back, frowning at the useless thing.

"Wait up, Kluurz. I'll come with you."

He shoves the datapad into a pocket and drops into the bowls of the ship again and follows Kluurz into the access way.

"So Kluurz, what do you think of the Lt. Gigger's plan?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Hmm, well I have to say I like his plan, if only for the fact that I'm included in it and thusly will get a pay cut from it. From the tactical point of view-" Kluurz shrugs, "I was a grunt while with the Rebels, strategies didn't matter to me, I killed what they pointed me at. I just make the assumption Grigger's right cos he's an officer, and I follow through."

Kluurz examines the door, taps it a couple of times, and makes a thoughful face.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Hey lil captain!” Alyssa says to Cayla playfully as she closes in from the cockpit.

“We are going on a little journey, maybe we will find out a bit more about your past, too.”

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

Derrich grunts and is silent for a moment.

"I thought that the Rebels stood for something. And last time I checked that didn't involve slotting people for the sake of convinience. Stick Gigger in black and he would fit right in amoung my old Imperial friends.

"And I think that his plan is half-arsed," Derrich spits, rather surprising himself. He had planned to keep that little thought to himself for a while. At least until they were sitting face to face around a table or something. Not crawling through the belly of the ship on your hands and knees. You really do have to work on your sense of time and place.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads