• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning

NiTessine

Explorer
Wormwood said:
I really like the fact that they made all the actors learn this weird moon-man language.

Mmh. I've been seeing this expression used a lot lately. What immortal piece of popular culture have I missed? Enlighten the unenlightened (the sun sets early over here).

Numion

First Post
I thought it was surprisingly funny. I usually don't laugh aloud when watching something alone from my home screen, but I did with this one. And I think I missed a lot of the B5 and other references.

Nice touch the names of the B5 cruisers ..

Zappo

Explorer
Impressive special effects, but apart from that I found it a bit meh. It has some very funny scenes, but they are sparse. It's probably much better if you are a Star Trek and B5 fan, I guess. Though not being a trekkie didn't prevent me from enjoying Galaxy Quest thoroughly.

PoppaGunch

First Post
NiTessine said:
Mmh. I've been seeing this expression used a lot lately. What immortal piece of popular culture have I missed? Enlighten the unenlightened (the sun sets early over here).

I don't know if this is the influence, but I remember an episode of "The Tick" (the animated version) had a Mustache typing in Spanish and Tick trying to read it. He said something to the effect he didn't understand his funky moon language.

Good episode if not their best. That...Mustache Feeling.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads