Starfinder Starfinder: Little House In The Vast (Closed)

Kaodi

Hero
I am kinda tempted to put out feelers for a second PF2 game though it would have the same weakness this one does: maps. But I probably should not add to my time commitment and I am loyal to this game first.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Gooood. I can feel your ambition. Start that game with all your weaknesses, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete... ;)

Just kidding, of course. But that time commitment can be a very real issue. I don't have the book so I won't join that game, even though I'm interested in trying PF2.

Kaodi

Hero
You could just use the PRD. Heck, that is all I am using. If not for those long term unemployment would have seriously cramped my gaming.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
True. I'm looking it over, but I find that without a book to structure things, it's a bit difficult to see the big picture. Well, for the moment.

Kaodi

Hero
There are some things about the rules of running things that I probably do not understand super well, but one might say the same thing about my grasp on Starfinder. I have put together over one hundred low level character builds for PF2 though, :D .

Kaodi

Hero
I am sorry guys but overnight and into this morning it has been extremely windy at my house and the canvas and frame shelter we had in our driveway was literally blow over despite reinforcements from sandbags and being tried down to an old riding lawnmower. And my Dad has been in hospital since March and I am unemployed so I am feeling kinda overwhelmed right now. I think I need to suspend this game for a bit, maybe indefinitely. I do not want to outright cancel it like I am going to do with my PF2 game, but I do not know if I will get back to it.

In the mean time you guys could perhaps continue chatting amongst yourself in the IC so if I do decide to get back into it in a couple of weeks or a month there will have still been things happening.

@JustinCase
@jmucchiello
@VLAD the Destroyer
@Charlotte of Oz

Remove ads