Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

eayres33

Explorer
After a few moments of pushing and shoving against the crowd you make it through the gates and the crowd thins somewhat. To your right is a cluster of four-story buildings that have caught fire from the bombings, and a crowd is watching in dismay when horror strikes –a woman smashes out a window on the fourth floor and cries for help, screaming that she’s trapped.

GM:
I rolled for Terra to keep the game moving, Terra failed the save taking 3 damage.
Terra Acrobatics save: 1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

Elyea pulled up as the woman screamed for help, looking up at the burning building. She winced, glancing at the others. Elyea wasn’t foolish, though. She was no firefighter, nor did she have the proper equipment for such a rescue, and they had a mission to fulfill.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 4/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Glancing at the woman Tolar quickly surveys his surroundings for a length of cable and the means to boost his reach by six to ten feet. "I may be able to convey that woman the means for her to save herself if there is an anvailable cable or rope of appropriate length," says the kasatha. "By more reliable means than throwing. There is a question though whether I have the reach. I have seen one of my teachers manipulate objects at more than sufficient distance, but I have not her skill. I... also have other, faster means, but it would require spending more of my mental stamina that we may yet need for quick and deadly combat."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

Elyea looked around the surrounding chaos. She didn’t have any rope. Maybe she could find some to save the woman.

Perception: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27

Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
Elyea scans the surrounding area, there does not appear to be any rope but there is a several hundred feet long fire house nearby, the fire hydrant appears to be broken however.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

Elyea spotted a fire hose and said a quick prayer to the universe. She rushed over, only to find the fire hydrant broken.

“Of course,” she muttered. Still, she dragged the hose over to Tolar. “Would this work?” she asked.

OOC: Also, would it be feasible to use Telekinetic Projectile to launch the head of the hose up? Or is it too heavy?

Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Tolar shakes his head, "Not without cutting it up, and we are losing too much time." Sighing he goes over to the base of the building under the window and shouts, "Distressed woman, jump! I will catch you!."

OOC: Readying myself to cast Flight.

eayres33

Explorer
The woman looks down at Tolar with an questioning look in her eyes but jumps when a burst of flame nearly touches her backside. She falls quickly at first before seeming to slow down and landed in Tolar’s arms like she had jumped from a bed or a couch.

With a slightly confused look on her face exhaled deeply, “I’m not sure what just happened, but thank you, thank you so much.”

GM:
The hose would weigh quite a bit, I would think well over 5 lbs so using telekinetic projectile would not be feasible.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Looking back, Crash is just in time to see Tolar catch a woman falling from the burning building. Rolling his eyes, the pilot mutters to himself, "Saving damsels in distress. What a hero."

He then shouts, "No passengers! We need to move!"

Keeping an eye on the sky, hoping that flying monstrosity doesn't return, Crash waits impatiently for his allies to catch up.

Kaodi

Hero
"You are welcome," the kasatha says politely as he sets the woman down. "I must attend to other business now however. Good luck." Tolar then follows Crash, quickening his pace.

Remove ads