Starfinder: Red Dawn (OOC/ FULL)

Thateous

Explorer
Going to have to redo the math on my purchases, i know i did it at creation but i can't find my values any more. i have 5 1/2~ hours left at work and will try to do it while here or maybe i will just go do it now...

Edit: Did the math and i have 5 credits to my name, so no, I don't have a personal comms unit.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Yeah, Elyea was like, "Yep, that's all we needed to know."

She commed the others outside. Unfortunately, she's not hugely combat capable, so she just seasoned the guy well...

Kaodi

Hero
Any opinions on whether it is better to save spells for later fights or use them at soonest convenience? I feel like another Magic Missile may be logical here.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Not sure. This seems to be a relatively easy fight with one target going down in the first round, but you never know. Plus, I'm not sure how quickly you can regain spells in Starfinder.

Shayuri

First Post
Similar to Pathfinder, I think. Takes a full 8 hours rest. I'm not familiar with the spellcasting classes, if they have a quicker recharge resource available to them or not.

Thateous

Explorer
Sorry to be tardy to the party. Going to assume that that is a window located at D09 and that is where I will be firing in from, unless not possible.

Remove ads