Starfinder: Red Dawn (OOC/ FULL)

Kaodi

Hero
Wow, stopped watching for a couple days and all of a sudden POP! I'm in. In any case, at the end of my IC post I am going to try leave it open for you to relay any information you want Tolar to have through Kala. I might be inclined to use her a lot for banter, but ultimately what information she has access is up to you and she can act as a sort of pseudo-NPC for you to speak through as well.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'll be away from any internet connection next week. As I am generally only online on week days, that means that after tomorrow I'll be unable to post until Monday December 18th. The DM should feel free to play my character as an NPC until my return.

I'm posting this for all my current games, so possibly you'll see this message more often if we're in several games together. :)

Kaodi

Hero
KahlessNestor, is it strictly necessary for you to post your characters picture in every single IC post? I have known several PbP players over the years to do this, but I never saw the appeal of having the same large gif repeated over and over and over. It kind of breaks up the flow of the posts. If you are dead set on including it I will not press further, but I thought I could be forgiven for asking once.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
KahlessNestor, is it strictly necessary for you to post your characters picture in every single IC post? I have known several PbP players over the years to do this, but I never saw the appeal of having the same large gif repeated over and over and over. It kind of breaks up the flow of the posts. If you are dead set on including it I will not press further, but I thought I could be forgiven for asking once.
I don't need to, no. When I started PbP here, I was told it was the preferred way. In fact, many GMs specifically called it out. If that's not the case any longer, I'm sorry. I'll stop

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Remove ads