Starfinder: Red Dawn (OOC/ FULL)

Thateous

Explorer
Too bad there is no reference for scale, i imagined it would look akin to a real life plane, 2 pilots side by side and a single seat behind to the side for navigation or what have you...

Kaodi

Hero
Yeah, I was looking at the picture again and I notice that the window seems to extend down further to the front that to the sides. Almost made me wonder if perhaps a likely possible configuration might be a kind of small ground control style: two seats at the very front, a set of steep stairs, and then two more seats directly behind them but raised UP on a second level so everyone in the cockpit has an unobstructed view of the window.

Kind of like... hmmm... let me see if this works. "h" being a chair, "n" a console, and "l" the window.
hn.....I
....hn.I

Kaodi

Hero
In any case, Otaxx has not had any activity for the last 8 days, and he only joined EN World 8 days before that. I was hoping he would come back to take his place but in the interest of not holding the game up I was wondering whether I should go ahead and post a double checked Tolar stat block to the RG? (If you bring me in, I assume it would be after landing sometime. As a kasatha, there is plenty of reason for him to be parked on Akiton at any given point in time.)

eayres33

Explorer
In any case, Otaxx has not had any activity for the last 8 days, and he only joined EN World 8 days before that. I was hoping he would come back to take his place but in the interest of not holding the game up I was wondering whether I should go ahead and post a double checked Tolar stat block to the RG? (If you bring me in, I assume it would be after landing sometime. As a kasatha, there is plenty of reason for him to be parked on Akiton at any given point in time.)

Go ahead and get your character ready, I'll bring you in some where in Lyceum doing advanced scouting or something like that for Baxter.

Kaodi

Hero
Done. Think my only revision was the total piloting bonus: I had it as +8 before, but it should be +9 (1 rank, +3 class, +1 Dex, +3 Skill Focus, +1 Ace Pilot). Also had to recount credits like five times because I kept adding up the cost of my gear as 100 less than I originally counted it as, but I eventually got the same number as I did originally.

Anyway, good to be on board. Figuratively. Because, you know, I am not on board the ship. Yet.

Shayuri

First Post
Watch out for the bonus stacking on skills. Skill Focus in Starfinder is an Insight bonus, which doesn't stack with Insight bonuses from other sources.

Tripped me up a few times.

Kaodi

Hero
If I took any unwarranted liberties with that first post I apologize, but it had been days since anyone posted there (or here for that matter) and I know that PbP games need some sense of momentum if they are not to peter out. Whether that scene took place hours, days, or weeks beforehand does not really affect anything you would have had in mind I think.

Remove ads