Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

Shayuri

First Post
Echo sticks near Crash as well, while trying to keep track of possible places to take cover and keeping an eye on the sky all at the same time.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

Elyea looked gratefully at Tolar and pressed the woman’s arm emphatically. “Get to shelter,” she said, and then hurried off after the others. They needed to get to that warehouse.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 4/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Terra was busy in her own mind as a result of the strange urge to blast her way through the crowd of terrified civilians. When she finally snapped to she saw Tolar rescuing a stranded woman. "How much further?" Terra asked.

eayres33

Explorer
“Not much farther,” Torrent answered Terra as he tried to keep up with the group. “Up ahead on our left.”

Torrent pointed to a large tower around one hundred yards to the north east. The building is an 80ft high tower, which appears to be around 60ft in diameter. The tower is located in a 120ft square which is surrounded by a 20ft high iron fence with the only entrance being through a gate house.

Kaodi

Hero
Tolar gives his robes a swift shaking to dislodge a bit of the debris and ash from the burning building and then proceeds purposefully towards the gate house, keeping his eyes peeled for the Imperium agents. "I do not know if we will have enough credits left to pay the Ysoki trader if that is his ask. Did he give you a price before, Torrent?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

“We’ll promise the Society will pay upon delivery,” Elyea said. “I mean, they’re paying us, so we should be able to pay him the difference once the credits get transferred.” She eyed the gate.

OOC: If there are guards guarding the gate, Elyea will try to get to an unseen position within range or within the crowd and cast Charm Person to try and get them inside.

Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Torrent, do you have any idea what's waiting for us in there?" Echo wants to know as she scans the sky and the streets behind them. "Numbers? Dispositions?"

eayres33

Explorer
Torrent shook his head, “I don’t know for certain there will be two guards at the gates and two walking the perimeter. As for in the tower I think it’s around two per floor but I can’t make any promises on that.”

Torrent thought for a moment on Terra’s question, “I haven’t seen them in any armor, so I assume they would be wearing second skin.”

OOC:
Guard Will Check: 1D20+3 = [19]+3 = 22

So charmed person does not take effect.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

Elyea frowned as her spell failed. Well that was annoying. Looked like they would have to do this the old fashioned way.

“Is there any way inside besides the gate?” she asked Torrent. “Around the back, perhaps? A service entrance?”

Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells