Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

Kaodi

Hero
"Why would we need a back entrance?" inquires Tolar. "Were we not planning on trading for the documents rather than stealing them?"

eayres33

Explorer
Torrent shook his head, “The Gate is the only opening, unless we make another. That walls aren’t that high if we were looking to climb. There is usually a few minute gap in the patrol.”

Torrent nodded towards Tolar, “If we are looking to trade, I should be able to arrange the meeting, I just don’t know what you would have to trade him. I don’t have much of value myself.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

“We can try and trade,” Elyea said, “though we need something to offer. And do we have time for long-winded negotiations?” She glanced back the way they had come toward the gate.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 4/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
"Perhaps that will be to our advantage," answers Tolar. "The Ysoki may also be pressured by the invasion. If he is looking to pack up and leave, we might yet get a bargain." With that the Kasatha moves purposefully towards the gate to the compound.

Shayuri

First Post
"Just tell me the 'documents' aren't on paper," Echo sighed, following everyone. "You guys can talk trade, keep their attention on you, and I should be able to grab it."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Looking back every few minutes, Crash makes his way towards the gate while keeping his eyes open for any threats, both from within the city and from outside forces.

Remove ads