Level Up (A5E) Starter box character sheet design

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is fun... we're currently designing the character sheets for the Level UP starter box (coming to Kickstarter very soon!)

Note that this is very much a WIP, already there's a new iteration on its way, and there will be multiple iterations before it's finished. Also, it's only half the sheet. This is more just to give a sense of the general look and feel than the exact details.

They will be A3 pages folded in half to make an A4 'booklet'.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 5.02.08 PM.png

Pedantic

Legend
Looks solid! Personally I'd prefer more consolidation of the "defensive" stats (HP, saves, AC, etc.) to one page/location for consistent referencing.

Selganor

Adventurer
Are the weapon properties supposed to be part of the starter box?
They are "missing" on the old pregen sheets so new players (or narrators to busy to remind the players) usually forget useful features like parrying.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are the weapon properties supposed to be part of the starter box?
They are "missing" on the old pregen sheets so new players (or narrators to busy to remind the players) usually forget useful features like parrying.
I don't believe we're including them, no. We have had to choose what to include and what not, as we're reducing it from 1000 pages of hardcover rules down to a 68-page softcover! :)

[Edit--I spoke too soon! Actually yes, we do have them!]

Last edited:

Remove ads