Stats for Blended Quartz Armor?

Mirth

Explorer
I'm putting together a Pal 2/Sor 2 for a MEd20 PbP game here and I read that Blended Quartz armor is supposed to be good for melee sorcerers, cuts down on ASF and all that. Can anyone post all of the stats for BQ armor?

Thanks in advance for any info,

Jay

kreynolds

First Post
I'd rather not post the _complete_ stats, but here's a snip...

"Armor and shields made from blended quartz weigh twice as much as normal and incur the normal armor check penalty. The DC of relevant Craft checks involving blended quartz increases by 5. But blended quartz is a surprisingly good conduit of magical energy. Spell failure chances for blended quartz armor and shields are reduced by 20%. Weapons made from blended quartz weight twice as much as normal but gain no additional benefits."

Mirth

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Yup - it's generally bad form to ask for non-OGL material. :)

Sorry 'bout that KR & PC. Don't mean to offend. The A&Eg is one of those books that I'll never end up owning, so I guess I'll skip the info altogether. Thanks for your time and replies, though.

Jay

Sanackranib

First Post
kreynolds said:
Sure I do, but posting them in addition to the blurb up there would go beyond my ethical standards. ;)

One other benifit is that spells such as heat metal would be uneffective on a chatacter armed with crystal weapons and armor.

Remove ads