Status of theCreature Catalog (re: Is the site dying)

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Nope- the site is not dying at all. I realize conversions posted to the site have been rather slow as of the last month or so....but, I have been busy:

1) I just completed the d20 edit and formatting of 420+ monsters for the Tome of Horrors. Yes- the monster count increased. There are now about 420 monsters going in. There may be a few more. Not sure yet. (One to a page, full artwork for each, BTW) :)

2) I also have just completed a HUGE monster project for another d20 company as well. I can't tell you more about it at the moment as it is top secret for now, but you guys will be pleased.

Suffice to say that the last few months of my life...I have edited, written, and formatted about 800 monsters.

So- the site is just fine. A few minor tweaks and stuff here and there, but yeppers, no new conversions have been appearing just yet. They will though. We still have a ton to do.

And like Erica said in her thread.....Boz (and everyone else) is keeping the HomeBrews forum alive and well. And the conversions from there will eventually make it to the site.

Remove ads