Steve Mulhern's Char Sheet

mikebr99

Explorer
This is an excellent Character generator.... much better then anything I've seen from WOTC so far. I use it all the time.

Way to go Steve... can't imagine how many hours this all took.

Keep up the great work.
thanks...

Albereth

First Post
Have not heard from him in quite some time and yes his sheet is one of the best out there. Time to dig a bit more into it so I can find out how he was adding things so I can cover some of the newer stuff coming out. His spell sheet is quite nice also.

Albereth

dvvega

Explorer
It is the only sheet I recommend to my players and other DMs within earshot.

I have heard nothing from the email list since the last version.

Adding things isn't too difficult Albereth. It's quite straight forward. Steve ensured that the latest version was more straightforward.

If you need help, just ask ... I'm not perfect, but I'm okay. The only thing I'm not 100% sure on is putting in feat prerequistes correctly.

Albereth

First Post
If you would like to see what I have for a combat tracker that integrates into Mulherns sheet give me a shout or email. It takes a bit to get it into the sheet but works fairly nicely.

Albereth - ICQ# 6078170
email - steveq@easystreet.com

Jin

First Post
I've added most of the Dragon Mag character classes. I think I'm only missing the ones from the last 2 issues.

I've also started working on adding the OA classes & skills. This has been going very slowly since I don't have much time these days.

Has anyone else added anything?

Albereth

First Post
I have found that there is an error in the Shadow Dancer class. None of the information comes across to the sheet properly. It is okay on one section of the sheet put the area it pulls the information from is incorrect Try adding a Shadow Dancer class to one of your characters and you will see what I mean. I was able to fix it by just adding in the correct information. Other than that, I have not had the need to add any other information yet. I would like to figure out his Spell Sheet though so I can add the S&S information in.

Albereth

Jin

First Post
Yeah, I saw what you're talking about.

I believe the Assassin & the Purple Dragon Highknight are the same way. I had to add them in.

I haven’t had time to check into the spell sheet either. I would like to add S&S as well. I was also looking at adding R&R & MoR. (Altho I don’t have the later of the 2 yet.)

Remove ads