D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Dren: You got a great hit on the chain, or rather, what you believe should have been a great hit. It doesn't appear to have any effect whatsoever. Your first two attacks take down one of the cultists standing next to you easily. The third hit staggers another, but they are still standing.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
From his position on the ship above, Tranio looks down and sees the cluster of enemies surrounding his companions. It is a perfect vantage for him to fire his chilling beams ito the crowd, as he sees the haze of death swirling amidst their ranks.

He fires two beams, but only the second hits.

OOC: Chill touch at 2 of the enemy, within 5' of each other (start from top left?). With Reaper and Inescapable Destruction.
Beam 1: 1d20+8=9. (miss)
Beam 2: 1d20+8=20. Damage 2d8=10 (no resistance).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar slings his shield on his back and grabs the hammer with both hands
"Here goes nothing! Watch it downthere, cannondwarf incoming!"

OOC: The idea is to land on one of the pirates if possible. If not, move as close to them as possible and attack, not using Action Surge for mooks

Tranio: Your second chilling touch wraps around the top left cultists. He recoils in pain for a moment before dropping to the ground.

Ordrar:
Give me an acrobatics check to land on a foe!

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Aremus: The earlier cultist attack struck you for 3 damage. Your theory proves true as the chains are no match for your magic attacks. The first swing completely shatters one with ease. The second attack takes another chain as close to breaking as possible. There are three chains remaining.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"That's how you do it!" shouted Aremus excitedly, then he looked sheepish as he realized that he might offend Dren. "Uh. I am sure you must have weakened it, my friend."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Purple Rocks/Airship
Afternoon
Round 1

“Then keep bluidy breakin’ them!” Dren shouted back at Aremus as he focused on fighting off the cultists attacking them.

Dren Rockfist Character Sheet
Action (Extra Attack):
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction: Deflect Missiles, Opportunity Attack, or Slow Fall -- Slow Fall (reduces falling damage by 45)
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
Abilities to remember:
  • Fangs of Fire Snake (10’ reach)
  • Elemental Attunement (Minor effects)
  • Gong of the Summit (Shatter)
  • Deflect Missiles
  • Slow Fall (5xL=45)
  • Stunning Strike
  • Unarmed strikes count as magical
  • Evasion (Dex saves, half damage on fail; no damage on success)
  • Stillness of Mind (Action: remove one charmed or frightened condition)
  • Move along vertical surfaces or liquids during movement

AC: 17
HP: 75/75 HD: 9/9d8+2
Ki: 2/9/R

Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight

Remove ads