• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE"

[sblock=Thandis]
Listen Vs. Move Silently [Fail]
Spot Vs. Hide [Success]
You hear nothing. No sound comes from the moving figure. The figure is a woman, dressed in tattered cloth, gashed wounds and scars can be seen, she is hiding behind a tree, peeking to the camp you placed across the stream.
Glancing to the right, you spot something strange, the tree the figure stands behind got a long scar along his trunk. To your horror, the scar moves a little bit, opening slightly and closing again.
[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Priest of reason and logic

Ithiken turns to Korbryn and opens his mouth to answer... but no sound comes. He opens and closes his mouth several times as he's trying to come up with an answer, but he finds nothing. Finally he sheepishly turns slightly indignant. "Well... if they answer something like two... then we know they're lying. And that would mean... that... they... are... liars. I guess."

"Indeed."
His jaw juts out. "Shut up!"

Changing the subject Miltiades says "I cannot place where the voice was coming from. I have magic that will allow me to see from a different vantage point. Where do you think would be best to view from?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=The Kid]The Kid didn't like the look of this. He carefully made his way back to the river where hopefully he'd be seen by the others, but not by the strangeness[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"You know," says the gnome,"Thandis may require some aid at some point, and my old bones and short legs would not be of much help crossing the river."

OOC: is the kid crossing the river?

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Did anyone of you see where he went?" Lenuran asks as he scratches his eyes,"I'm not sure where he actually went off to."

"Hopefully we can remember what his voice sounds like in case we hear something."

Rhun

First Post
"The Kid can take care o' 'imself," says Korbryn, his eyes searching the trees for any sign of danger. "If'n 'e be out o' sight, there be a reason fer it."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads