• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn waits for The Kid to reach the other side, and then slowly and carefully begins to make his way across the bridge.

s@squ@tch

First Post
After the dwarf is successfully on the other side, the smaller gnome then ventures forth.

"I'll have a strong word with you, Master Dwarf, if your weight has impacted the safety features of this bridge."

Korbryn begin to cross the bridge when suddenly ... a gust of wind blows. Krobryn can swear that he heard sinister whispers that are carried with the wind.
The other members of the group cross one by one until they all reach the other side. Before them tower the tangled trees of the Ironwood. From the bridge, a dirt path, overgrown with wild flowers and grass, can be seen.

OOC - I dropped an ooc post

For other matters, I will allow each character to roll a balance roll for his horse.
I will assume that each player is crossing the bridge and then pull his horse with a rope.
Balance roll with a DC of 15 for the horse. If you pass, the horse crosses the bridge. If you fail the horse plunges to his doom.
You can use your "load" option, be in the tower again and take the deadly safe underground passage instead.

Last edited:

Remove ads