• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
"Good work," say the dwarf. "I'll be owin' ye an ale fer that." Korbryn smiles and nods, and makes his own way across the bridge.

OOC: Changing the color for Korbryn's speech, as I just notice how similar his and The Kid's coloration is.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid nods at the compliments, but look serious as he gets to work. With care and some sure-footedness, he manages to get the rest of the mounts across.

OOC: Not sure if there was one or two mounts left, but I succeeded twice.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn keeps watch on the far side of the chasm as he waits for The Kid to bring all of the horses safely across.

The Ironwood

Once the party members and the steeds cross safely you take a look at the path that lies ahead. A thin bushy trail leads into the forest. When you were on the bridge the sun shined with all her glory but now, looking up above, the sun is a very dim circle, playing hide and seek through the dense canopy.

dark_forest.jpg

Rhun

First Post
"An ominous sort o' place, eh?" says Korbryn as the group rides through the forest. "But per'aps dere be some goblies t' kill."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid tries to use his knowledge of the land to keep them on the right track, while keeping his eyes open. But while he has the knowledge, his field experience is... lacking.

OOC: Spot/Listen 16 (taking 10), Kn: geography 13, Survival 4

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn lets The Kid lead the way, trusting in his companion. He rides a couple of horselengths behind upon Werglori, his own eyes and ears open to any possible danger.

Spot +2, Listen +2

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads