• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Turo fidgets nervously for a moment, and then scratches his chin. "As much as it pains me, I find myself in agreement with Eliyyad. We cannot abandon our quest, regardless the outcome of this duel. Thus, it is pointless."

"And you think they'll simply let us walk away? You don't think they'll track us, and we'll have to confront them anyways? I'll follow the group, but I think we'd be postponing the unavoidable. Better fight them when now than to be ambushed. Garon, what say you? I cannot fight them alone, so tell me if we walk away now, of if we fight?"

Rhun

First Post
"Right," says Turo, clarifying his agreement with Eliyyad. "We all fight now. All of us. We hit them hard and fast."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Ready if you are...” Allyra proclaims in a low voice and casts Enlarge Person on Keldar and a Shield (on herself).

Right afterwards she speaks aloud... “That's okay, I suppose?”

Boddynock

First Post
Eliyyad grunts in fierce agreement. Then he moves into the practised motions of his favourite spell, sending fiery death flying towards the enemy.

[sblock=OOC]Casts Fireball, centred on K10. That'll pick up all four visible foes.[/sblock]

Saracor

Explorer
"I would not walk away from either my friends, or a good fight" Garon says with a wry smile coming over his face "We fight now and together"

Garon will draw his sword and rush for the minotaur by the tree. Hopefully giving his companions enough time to act before he gets there.

Batteling Iuz's Group

Eliyyad rolls his eyes.
"Of course we fight. We all fight. Now. There is nothing to be gained by delay."

"Right," says Turo, clarifying his agreement with Eliyyad. "We all fight now. All of us. We hit them hard and fast."

“Ready if you are...” Allyra proclaims

A second pass and a loud shout come from near you.
"Guthorm, they are going to attack, Ready your selves!"
The voice came from near you, an invisible enemy you realize, someone eavesdroped your whole talk. Instantly the enemies ready battle positions.

OOC: I post Inits scores, If any one wants to change first round actions this is the time.
Allyra haven't cast her Enlarge and Shield spells and Eliyyad didn't cast his fireball yet.

[sblock=Inits]
Keldar
Eliyyad
Garon
Analia (Drow)
Allyra
Saakrah (Minotaur)
Bella (half-orc)
Guthorm (Human Cleric of Hextor)
Ho-gorrrl (Orc)
Turo
[/sblock]

Attachments

• battlemap.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
"Guthorm, they are going to attack, Ready your selves!"
The voice came from near you, an invisible enemy you realize, someone eavesdroped your whole talk. Instantly the enemies ready battle positions.

Can Keldar pinpoint where this voice is coming from? If so, he'll attak the souce with his spiked chain (Spot: +0. listen: +0).
If not he'll charge with Garon.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Seeing how things do not quite work as expected, Allyra quickly dimishes her plans and moves a few steps, while casting a different spell, turning herself invisible as well.

OOC: Move to M18, Cast Invisibility.

Rhun

First Post
Since Turo is last in the iniative order, I need to wait and see what the enemy does before I post up the gnomes actions.

Spells in Effect
Magic Circle vrs. Evil, 70 minute duration (those within 10' of Turo gain the benefits of +2 AC and +2 to saves)

[sblock=Spells & Stats]
AC 22, HP 55/55
Fort +9, Reflx +5, Wil +15

Spontaneous Casting
0th level: Cure Minor Wounds
1st level: Bless, Protection from Evil, Detect Chaos, Identify, Cure Light Wounds
2nd level: Status, Aid, Zone of Truth, Augury, Cure Moderate Wounds
3rd level: Prayer, Magic Circle against Evil, Detect Thoughts, Divination, Cure Serious Wounds
4th level: Tongues, Holy Smite, Discern Lies, Commune, Cure Critical Wounds

Current Spells
Orisons (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Purify Food and Water
1st (DC 15): Magic Weapon, Lesser Vigor, Shield of Faith, Command, Divine Favor + Bless
2nd (DC 16): Lesser Restoration, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon, Silence + Aid
3rd (DC 17): Searing Light, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III + Magic Circle against Evil
4th (DC18): Divine Power, Summon Monster IV + Holy Smite
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads