• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
you are right, caster level check.

With that sai, Turo has to roll a 19 or 20 in order to heal Garon. Like I said, it is going to take a lot of spells to be successful in healing him.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Are we fit to continue, or do we need to figure out a way to tend to the wounds this golem caused first? I'm afraid, I can't help there, the only arcane spell I know that would be capable of this is of the necromantic school, which I have no training in.”

Rhun

First Post
"Garon, how do you feel," asks Turo, a look of concern on the gnomes face. The warrior's wounds looked fairly substantial. "Can you go on? I believe you were the only one injured by the golem."

I'm not sure how badly wounded Garon is...

Garon

Removing a piece of his armor, Garon reveals a blackened wound.
God, it hurts, I think we can proceed. I hope we'll never run into one of those again.

ooc - It seems that the ground swallowed Saracor, Steve Gorak and Boddynock, I'm hoping that she spits them back, but if not, I'll have to NPC them, maybe with the help of you two … I'm not going to ruin this magnificent adventure, their lose will not be your lose.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Nope, still here - just didn't think I had anything to contribute! Life's been a bit hectic lately (read: for the last three months).

IC: Not able to help in any way with the vexed question of healing, Eliyyad searches amongst the debris on the cavern floor for anything of use or of value.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Boddynock said:
OOC: Nope, still here - just didn't think I had anything to contribute! Life's been a bit hectic lately (read: for the last three months).

OCC: Ditto

IC: Gripping his spiked chain, keldar signals to move on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads