• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

Rhun

First Post
BTW - you are pretty close on finishing this adventure.
It's been ~5 years of RL.
I wonder what I'll run next?
I have plenty of rare stuff in the closet.

Sweet!

Keep me in line for a roster spot in your next adventure! You are a great DM, and I've enjoyed all of your games that I've played in.

It is possible to find something for higher levels like The Apocalypse Stone or The dancing hut of Baba Yaga ... thought I was thinking on running WG4 – The forgotten temple of Tharizdun, by Gary Gygax. It is for levels 5-10.

I would have run them all if I had time, but lacking this precious physical parameter I have to satisfy my self and you with only two adventures. This good one that I ran tabletop in the past and my very progressed and excellent RttToEE.

Rhun

First Post
It is possible to find something for higher levels like The Apocalypse Stone or The dancing hut of Baba Yaga ... thought I was thinking on running WG4 – The forgotten temple of Tharizdun, by Gary Gygax. It is for levels 5-10.

I do love me some Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun! :)

Now that we deal with a stone golem I just thought about this sequence of spells that a wizard can cast to steal an opponent life.
1. Casting Transmute Flesh to Stone on a living creature
2. Casting Transmute Stone to Mud
3. Placing the mud in a bowl.
4. Filter the mud and Cast Purify drink on it – turning it to water.
5. Drink the water and gain your opponent life. :devil:

I wonder what will happen if someone will try to resurrect the dead being with a spell.
One solution for the wizard is to pee his opponent every 10 miles

Last edited:

Not sure how well you are familiar with the adventure but the experienced player will clearly see a huge revision of mine in the last part of the adventure regarding the death traps Iggwilv's bestows upon any who desires to steal her horde.

AD&D 1st - S4 - Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth.
I ran my revision of the adventure tabletop 8-9 years ago and the party was massacred in the upper level. It was the final adventure of 3.5 I ran table top.
I decided to shift into a player position, playing some FR, shackled city, the horrible 4th edition and the Ars Magica system.
Now my D20 and 3.5 days are only on these boards but I do table top Chaosium Call of Cthulhu.

Remove ads