Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

renau1g

First Post
"Yes, but perhaps in the future if I'm in need of help you could be so kind as to not risk my life by dangling me in front of hungry monsters?" Whisper says as he regains his balance.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Toman

"Its not our fault we could not see you down the pit."

"I saw the lightning stroke, so I figured you were the one on the rope."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Indeed, we lost enough good people down here already. No need for such a risk.”

Allyra makes a step away from the hole as she listens for any movement, in case the beast comes back to the surface.

Rhun

First Post
"Since the beast seems unreachable in its pit, I recommend we withdraw." The gnome cocks his head back toward the entrance to the cavern. "We still have to find a way out of this place."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Toman

As he stows the rope once more in his pack,"Now that you have gathered yourself, show us the way."

He waits for the ninja-guy to head out of the chamber.

Neither sound nor movement comes from the deep pit. The wyrm is hiding, licking his wounds and vows revenge for future times.

Attachments

• Caverns.xls
    135.5 KB · Views: 93

G

Guest 11456

Drengar

The dwarf furrows his brow at Toman's mispronunciation of his name. "How many times must I tell you, Toman. My name is Dwengaw, not Dwengaw! The dwarf takes the lead. "Shhhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet." He procedes forward down the right passage back at the fork.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I'm hunting rabbits.

Turo simply raises an eyebrow at the exchange between Drengar and Tomman, and then shrugs. He falls into line behind the warrior types.

Remove ads