• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strangest place you've gamed...?

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
(The first person who says "front row at a strip club- WITH one of the dancers"- will be elected Grand Nerdus.

And if the stripper's contact info is available, I'm calling "dibs".)

Stereotypically she was playing a Rogue with maxed out pick-pocket and diplomacy skills...:cool:

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I've always thought the strangest place to sit for hours playing a game is an a cellar. Why? It is far more pleasant in so many other places.

Oddest places I've gamed besides moving vehicles, public businesses, etc.:
1. during cave camping were we could climb around in all the holes.
2. in a cemetery at night, and yes, we had to sneak in.

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
I'm not in the running but anyway:

In a college radio station while one of the players was running a show.

In the physics department conference room.

In the psychology department's rat lab with the rats.

On the college stage at night (good thing Dr. Danny never found us, he would have killed us).

The first and the last two were at my undergraduate college and the second was where we game during graduate school.

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
I'm not in the running but anyway:

In a college radio station while one of the players was running a show.

In the physics department conference room.

In the psychology department's rat lab with the rats.

On the college stage at night (good thing Dr. Danny never found us, he would have killed us).

The first and the last two were at my undergraduate college and the second was where we gamed during graduate school.

CherubKid

Explorer
I totally forgot this when I started the thread...

I used to hike down to Temple University to game with a friend and his college buddies. One night, for a change of pace, we played after hours in this upscale bakery in Center City Philadelphia where he worked.

After an hour or so, my friend looks nervously out the window and says, "Oh never mind, I thought it was the cops."

Everyone else went back to hack-n-slash-as-usual, and I spent the rest of the evening waiting for the police to haul us in for criminal trespass, unlawful entry, unlawful assembly, possession of role-playing paraphernalia, et al.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads