Styx Fans Assemble!

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Growing up, I was a big fan of Styx. I have all their LP's on vinyl up to Styx Live, after which I felt they'd pretty much gone past their prime and weren't turning out much I cared about.

On their third album, there's an Easter egg song called "Plexiglass Toilet". A recent CD release of their first 4 albums contained every song EXCEPT this one. My question is this: Does anyone know where I could find this song on CD or as a download?

Thanks!

kenobi65

First Post
jaerdaph said:
I liked Styx back in the day. :cool:

As did I, and I still listen to them on occasion.

As they were from Chicago, they get played a lot on the classic rock stations here, and both the current incarnation of the band, as well as Dennis DeYoung (the former frontman, now estranged from the rest of the band) play here semi-regularly.

BV210

Explorer
I told my 14-year-old daughter (who steals all my Styx CDs, by the way) about "Plexiglass Toilet" and she didn't believe me. So, I had to prove it. Much laughter ensued.

[hijack] My wife and I saw Styx in St Louis about a month before my youngest daughter (now 7) was born. About halfway through the first song she started "dancing" in utero and didn't settle down until nearly an hour after the show was over. To this day, when she hears music, she can't help but start moving. When they come through Dallas with Def Leppard and Foreigner, I'm going to have to shell out for 4 tickets.[/hijack]

Khairn

First Post
I saw a Styx and Supertramp double bill on Ottawa that was amazing! Saw them a total of 6 times. They are to this day my all time favorite!

Remove ads