D&D 5E Suggest old adventures to be republished (in TotYP or GoS format)

darjr

I crit!
I’ve run parts of DoD in 5e and LOvED the dungeon and mummy at the end. Very fun. I do hope they consider it. Or let Goodman Games do it and release an Egyptian themed desert adventure with puzzle pyramids. Or! Put those pyramids in Sigil or the City of Brass somehow.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
After the "coincidence" of Isle of Despair coming out months before Ghosts of Saltmarsh (let alone Ghosts of Saltmarsh implicitly supporting the GFoodman Games book with references to Mystara!), I wonder fi any clues can be gleaned from the upcoming Goodman Games publications of Expedition to the Barrier Peaks or The Lost City?

darjr

I crit!
Errr.... I will say that WotC DOES telegraph. Obviously so in hindsight, sorta.

So the question is what has been slowly filled out by monsters and rules.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Errr.... I will say that WotC DOES telegraph. Obviously so in hindsight, sorta.

So the question is what has been slowly filled out by monsters and rules.

Whenever I look at what they say and drop out there, all I can think is "Spelljammer Confirmed." It's like a bull with a red flag.

it's kind of a pity that WOTC stole the I1 module idea from GH and used it in the FR instead... Hepmonaland in GH is a neat area for game play, and would have made a great book/sandbox area. Still, Tomb of Annihilation was pretty good...

Parmandur

Book-Friend
it's kind of a pity that WOTC stole the I1 module idea from GH and used it in the FR instead... Hepmonaland in GH is a neat area for game play, and would have made a great book/sandbox area. Still, Tomb of Annihilation was pretty good...

That wouldn't stop them: they published TftYP with Tomb of Horrors a few months before Tomb of Annhilation came out, and shortly after Storm King's Thunder with the Giant influence. I1 is still very much in the mix.

I'd say relocate it to the Hool Marshes (which do have a Yuan-Ti city somewhere, per what I can find), along with N1 in the north as an intro and I2 around the same area. All the reptiley goodness.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases